Job Opportunities With NECSWe are growing!!!! Please see our below open job opportunities. If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to: email@example.com. Thank you.
Senior Flutter Software Engineer
About the PositionNECS is looking for a senior Flutter software engineer with strong leadership and communication skills to assume the technical lead role for a strategic mobile app. The app resides exclusively on Android devices, so experience with Android apps is preferred.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Have experience designing and building sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter and Dart.
- Have developed two or more Android apps with Flutter and deployed them on Google Play or available on Github.
- Have 10+ years of professional software development experience with a minimum of 5+ years in developing Android apps.
- Have a minimum of 2+ years using Flutter and Dart.
- Have a solid command of object-oriented concepts and the ability to execute them in application designs.
- Be familiar with common Flutter design patterns and methodologies, including but not limited to the repository pattern, the factory pattern, and layered architecture.
- Have demonstrated robust architecture and design skills.
- Be familiar with Material Design Guidelines.
- Have demonstrated solid UI/UX skills on previous projects.
- Be familiar with Firebase Analytics and Crashlytics.
- Have experience using Riverpod 2.x in Flutter projects.
- Have experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Have experience with Agile development life-cycle processes.
- Have experience with Flutter's automated testing features, unit testing, widget testing, integration testing, and goldens;
- Must have experience working with Git and Jenkins.
- Have a proven ability to write readable code, create appropriate documentation for existing code, and refactor previously written code into a readable state.
- Must have leadership experience leading software development teams.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Java or Kotlin experience.
- Experience with globalization and internationalization of a Flutter app.
- Experience with IoT app development.
- Experience writing and releasing Flutter or Dart packages.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.