Food Distribution University, On-demand E-learning
We’ve often heard our food distribution clients say they wish they had enough time and resources to learn all the powerful features of our entrée software. NECS is excited to tell you we’ve been working hard to grant your wish!
Introducing: Food Distribution University
Food Distribution University (FDU) is our on-demand e-learning platform. It’s designed for you and your team to have greater control over your own learning and training. You can watch the lessons at your own pace and time using a computer, tablet, or any mobile device!
We’ve spent hundreds of hours putting together the best of entrée for you. We have over 200 videos and adding more every day! The videos are broken down by topics and roles created by the course instructors: Cyndy and Hajer who have years of experience training hundreds of our clients how to use our software.
You Will Have Access To:
- “Bite-size” (average of 10 minutes) comprehensive courses perfect for managers and expert users who already know entrée but want to learn more
- Crash courses which are quick, summary videos to give new users a good overview of entrée features so they can learn to use it right away
- Recording + Q & A sessions from our very popular Zoom classes
- Ask questions on course topics using discussion boards and community pages and get answers from entrée instructors + food distributors just like you!
- If you don’t see a course or lesson that you need, just ask and we’d be happy to create it!
We have other training opportunities for you and your team:
Remote One-on-One Learning